NOTE: This feature is only available to account owners. If you do not see this feature, you may have accidentally signed in as a guest by using the correct login, but the wrong password.
To re-arrange the order of your photos in an album:
- Click into an album.
- Click on the Organize bar on the left.
- Click on Sort Album.
- Choose Manual Drag and Drop Rearrange
- Drag and drop images in front of other images to change the order. (Click-and-hold your mouse on an image; drag to a "Drop here" box; and release your mouse.)
- To move a photo between multiple pages, drag and drop the photo to a page at the top (3).
- Click on the Save Changes button at top when you are finished.
Questions about this procedure?
Please write: BetterFAQs@dotphoto.com