You can send prints the same day to your local drugstore, or even send prints across the country to someone else to pick up. Of course, there is no shipping fee.
Professional Prints cannot be printed locally
We're sorry, but local pick-up is not possible for professional photos. This is because drugstore printing prices are higher than dotPhoto prices, and also because we cannot guarantee the quality of drugstore printing, which is sometimes not acceptable for our professional photographers. The option for local pickup does not appear when ordering as a guest of a professional photographer.
When will my prints be ready for pickup?
Generally, orders sent in the morning will be available for pick up in the afternoon. Orders placed in the afternoon are usually ready for pickup the next day by about 11 am. When in doubt, please contact the store.
When do I pay for local prints?
You can pay for an order when you pick it up at the store.
How to send prints to a local store
1. Add prints to your cart. Merchandise does not print at stores.
2. Select the green Checkout button in the upper right.
3. Add your zip code and choose Order prints for local pickup button.
4. A list of pickup points in your zip code appears. Click on any of the local pickup points in the list. (This list is updating in real time, and may take a moment to respond.)
Prices are set by each local store, and display when you choose your store.
5. Review your order, check the confirmation box (1), and click on Place Your Order. You will pay for the order at the store.