We like to think that dotPhoto is the best deal in the world for storing, printing and sharing photos. Thousands of people use our plans, but sometimes our plan members print less often than they used to and want to change to our popular Club Plan, which provides free storage and many benefits for only $19.99 annually (see below). Sometimes people just want to cancel their accounts.dotPhoto is the wholesale club for saving, printing, sharing and selling your photos. Only $1.67 a month!
- Wholesale Pricing: 8¢ 4x6s, 57¢ 5x7s, and 99¢ 8x10s
- Wholesale pricing on hundreds of unique products
- Free Shipping on every order of just $9.99 or more
- Unlimited Photo Storage
- Earn extra money for yourself or your organization
- Priority FAQ, email, and phone support
- Free photo website, and we'll help design it
- Slideshows you can share on social media
- Slidecasting to TVs
- Host photos that you share on Internet forums
- Host web photos like Photobucket
- Make your own memes with our editor
- Let friends upload to guest albums
- Let friends download more pix than you can email
- Control public and private sharing
- Add your albums to dotPhoto Galleries
- Store and share short videos
- No one at dotPhoto is studying your photos to sell you more advertising.
- Password-protect individual albums or groups of albums.
- Provide guest passwords for different guests.
- Allow anyone to see your public albums, but protect your private albums.
- Add a guest password for your entire account.
- Everyday wholesale prices - never wait for a sale!
- Year-round $49 off on our world-class photo books:
Get a $79 book for only $30.
- Free shipping on every order over $9.98
- Subsidized Express, 2-Day & Overnight Shipping
- Mail-for-me 5x7 photo cards cards only $1.99 with shipping
- Custom framing store for any photo size or ratio
- Print sizes not offered elsewhere: 3x5, 4xD & more
- Full Print T-Shirts with images covering entire front & back
- How to make anything at dotPhoto
- Print from Snapchat
- Monthly commissions paid electronically
- Print your message on the back of your prints
- Anti-piracy controls: watermark photos in your galleries
- Your own photo-selling web site
- Set your own prices and margins
- Import images directly from the web
- 20MB upload per photo, up to 36 megapixels
- Up to 1000 photos per upload
- FTP uploads, too
- Online editing tools and filters
- Store and share short videos
- Smart-phone and tablet friendly
- HD screen images
- Free iPhone app Add dotphoto.com to your iPhone home screen
- Free Android app Add dotphoto.com to your Android home screen
- 24/7 FAQs with procedures & videos
- Priority email support
- Priority phone support
- Weekly, informative newsletter
We are always building new features to enhance the dotPhoto Club. Annual membership is only $1.67 per month ($19.99 billed annually.)
The dotPhoto Club enables us to provide a better photo experience because we don't have to push sales and ads when you are trying to organize and share your photos. Our goal is provide a safe forum for your photos and the best value for photo printing.
To change your dotphoto account to a Club Plan
Contact dotphoto by calling (609) 608-0640, emailing dotphoto at firstname.lastname@example.org, or creating a help ticket here: https://dotphoto.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
If you have a Family, Pro or other monthly account that includes credits, you can keep your existing credits (they will expire on their normal 12-month schedule if you do not use them). Your new Club Plan will be billed once annually at your next monthly period, and you will not be billed again for your membership plan for another 12 months. Be sure to include the name of your dotphoto account (your login.)
To cancel your account
Please let us know if we can fix a situation or a feature that will improve your dotPhoto experience. To cancel your account:
- Delete the photos and videos in your account. To delete your account, choose Select all at the album page, and then choose Organize and Delete from the menu in the upper left.
Contact dotphoto in one of three ways: call (609) 608-0640, email dotphoto at email@example.com, or create a support ticket here: https://dotphoto.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new Be sure to include your account name and your desire to cancel your account.
Backing up photos prior to canceling a plan
You can download photos by album or buy an SD card of all your photos by clicking here.
Want to know more?
Please email BetterFAQs@dotphoto.com