Many dotPhoto gifts, merchandise and specialty print items can hold more than one image. For instance, we have mug designs that can hold multiple photos around the mug, poster designs that can accommodate many photos on a poster, and many multi-photo holiday cards.
To add more than photo to a design
- Click on Shop
- Choose the item you want to buy
- In the left column, choose Designs
- Scroll down to a design with more than one photo frames. For example, in the illustration of the "Merry & Bright" 4x8 card below, the first design has one photo, the second design has two photos, and the third design has five photos.
- Click on the design you want, and it will appear to the right.
6. Click on the photo frame of your choice. In this illustration, we have chosen the top right frame.
7. Choose Images from the column on the left.
8. Choose an album, and then the image that you want to add to the photo frame. The image will be placed in the frame, and you can use the Zoom feature to zoom in or out. You can also grab the image with your mouse to move it around in the frame.
- Switch your browser from Microsoft IE to Google Chrome. IE is no longer supported by Microsoft.
- Ensure that you have Adobe Flash installed, which is required to make a product. Adobe is a large, publicly traded, trustworthy company. Download Flash free here: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Want to know more?
Email us at BetterFAQs@dotphoto.com