How can I order pictures for local pick-up at a drugstore?
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO PLACING AN ORDER
To remove a photo from your cart
The illustration below shows (1) and Uncropped image with white space on two sides (2) a default cropped image showing the maximum possible image and (3) a closely cropped image.
- To print the entire image, click the Uncrop button. This may leave white space on two sides, but you will print the entire image.
- To see the default crop, click Reset. This will print the largest possible image on the print size you have selected.
- To pick a freeform area to print, drag a node of the dotted crop box. To move the crop box, click-and-hold the inside of the crop box and drag it in any direction. The shape of the crop box will not change because it is the same shape as the print your have chosen. The crop box will not get any smaller than the lowest possible resolution for the picture you are printing.
- Click Save when you have finished cropping.
On the Shipping Address screen:
- Add the shipping address
- Add an optional gift message if you are shipping to someone else.
- Click the Next > button.
Choose your shipping method, and click on Next >.
Economy shipping for Club Members is free when the order is over $9.98. Express, 2-day and Overnight shipping include tracking.
Add your credit card to the Payment Information box. The cart accepts Discover, Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Click Next > when finished.
Confirm you order by clicking in the check box and clicking on Next >.
You can also change the paper type on this page, and whether or not you have color correction turned on or off. If you have resolution or cropping warnings, you can go back and adjust those photos -- or simply approve them here.
After placing your order, you will receive an order number, and dotPhoto will also email a confirming email.
Tracking your order
After placing your order, you will receive an order number and a reminder that you can follow your order in the MyAccount section of your dotPhoto accounts. Guest orders can also be tracked here: https://www.dotphoto.com/GuestOrderDetail.asp Note that "tracking" provides information on the progress of the printing and shipping of your order; tracking a shipment to your door is available only on Express, 2-Day and Overnight orders; economy shipping is standard U.S. Postal services that do not track individual pieces of mail. If an order is marked "Failed" in Order History, it may have a problem with a credit card or with bad images; please check your email for notices about failed orders or email dotPhoto at dotPhoto Support - email@example.com.
Would you like to know more?
Please email BetterFAQs@dotphoto.com