How can I print a panorama, a square, or virtually any shaped print at dotPhoto?
A panorama is usually an image that is much wider than it is tall. Panoramas may also be any photo that you have taken with your camera's panorama feature to gather more of the scene, so you might have a large square image or a tall, vertical image. There are two ways to print panoramas:
1. Print your panorama on a large format print.
These include 11x14, 12x18, 16x24, 20x24, 24x36, 20x30 or 30x40 poster. These are inexpensive prints, but you will have white areas on the top and bottom that you may want to cut off.
2. Print your panorama at the dotphoto Custom Frame Shop.
This printing technique will print the complete image in any cropped photo without a white edge or loss of image. You may also choose to have your panorama laminated or custom-framed at dotphoto's Custom Frame Shop.
1. Select the image you want to print by clicking on the select box in your album.
2. Tap Shop at the top of the page.
3. Choose any of the Custom shops, or type "custom" in the search box, and choose, say, Custom Laminated Posters.
4. Tap the green Create button, and then choose the kind of custom item you want to make.
5. If you are making a simple print, choose the size you want and Add to Cart.
If you choose laminate, canvas, or frames, you will have other options.
Panoramic Photo Books 16.5 x 12 and 11 x 8
Panorama Wall Calendar 11 x 8