You can link your album page, a specific album, or a specific photo to your blog or web site -- or send a link in an email.
Simply copy the link from dotPhoto and paste it into your blog or web site.
Here is where to find the links:
Link to your Album page
- On your main album page, click on the share icon in the upper right.
- Highlight the link. Copy and paste it to your blog, email or web site. (Right click on the highlighted link, and choose Copy.)
Link to your MyWebSite
If you have built a photo web site with dotPhoto, you can also link to your web site like this:
Substitute your own dotPhoto login for "bdag" in the address above. More information about making a dotPhoto MyWebSite.
Link to any album (show thumbnails)
- Sign into dotphoto and click on any album.
- Click on the sharing link in the upper right corner.
- Copy the album of slideshow link. The album link will show thumbnails; the slideshow link will start a slideshow.
- Paste the link into your web site.
Link to a specific photo (or start sharing from that photo in the album)
Go to any photo and click on the share icon in the upper left.
- Choose the link to start sharing the album with this photo or share ONLY this photo itself.