Free shipping for Club Members is based on the dollar amount of the cart, so print credits and bulk print purchases do not show up in the cart. However, you can still get free shipping on credits and bulk prints if you combine them with merchandise like a mug that is over $9.98. Anything that ships in the same order will ship free.
How do I use a Promo code?
In the upper left corner of the dotPhoto cart is a box marked Promo Code:
Why doesn't my Promo Code work?
Promotional codes provide a dollar or percentage discount, and are usually distributed in dotPhoto newsletters as a reward for reading the newsletter. The bottom of each newsletter contains rules for the application of each code. For instance:
- Check the spelling. Only the precise code will work.
- A promo code expires after a certain date
- The promo code may only apply to certain products, which are not in your cart.
- dotPhoto operates two sites: dotphoto.com and dotphotobooks.com The book site has one permanent promo code: SAVE49, which reduces by $49 the price of a book that is at least $79.
- There is sometimes a minimum purchase such as a purchase of $15 for a $5 promo code.
- Some promo codes can only be used once per account.
- We may also make a mistake. If you believe the code should work, please send us a note at email@example.com If we've made a mistake, we'll fix it.