How can I change my signin (login)?
Modified on: Thu, 19 Oct, 2017 at 7:07 PM
How do I change my signin (login)?
- Logins should have no spaces because, for example, "Billy Budd" will not work the MyWebsite feature or dotphotobooks.com Change your login to simply "BillyBudd" without the space.
- If you are a Club member, we might be able to reassign to you a login that you prefer. Send us note at NewSignin@dotphoto.com with your current login and the login your prefer.
- NOTE: If you change your sign-in, your old share links will be broken because they are coded to your original sign-in. This can be a GOOD thing if you WANT to disconnect your old links, but we want you to be aware of this. If you use share links from your web site to your dotphoto page, you will need to replace the old links with new links.
- Sign into dotPhoto
- Click on the down arrow by your login name, and choose MyAccount from the list.
- Click on Account Settings and Account Information on the left.
- Enter your login (or user name).
- Click on the green Save button at the bottom.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.