dotPhoto's focus tool in the editing suite lets you focus on one spot in a photo. For instance, why is the guy staring at this girl?
It's a fun way to point out something in a photo, and is also useful for illustrating technical information.
To direct the focus of a photo...
- Tap on the photo
- Tap on the pencil / edit icon in the upper left corner to enter the Editing tool.
- Choose the Focus tool on the Edit bar.
- Choose the round or rectangular focus tool (A). The rectangular tool creates a band across the image that can be horizontal or tilted.
- Drag the focus tool to the area you desire.
- Drag the re-sizing icon in or out to shrink or increase the area of focus.
When satisfied, tap the Apply button in the upper right.
Tap the Save button to save your work, and save as a new image so you do not overwrite your original.