How to Create Photo Products
- Switch your browser from Microsoft IE to Google Chrome. IE is no longer supported by Microsoft.
- Ensure that you have Adobe Flash installed, which is required to make a product. Adobe is a large, publicly traded, trustworthy company. Download Flash free here: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Some products require that you choose a photo prior to shopping -- posters, custom frames, print packages and others. You will not see a Create button unless you have first chosen a photo by selecting the check box beneath the thumbnail.
- Click on the SHOP button at the top the page.
- Click on the merchandise you want to order or type a term into the search box. For instance, if you type "mug", you will see all the mugs. If you are browsing on a phone, the arrow button will enter the search term and remove your keyboard so you can see the whole screen. The X button brings back all products and clears the search box.
- Choose your item. For instance, tap on the 11oz White Mug from the list.
- Detailed information about the product is displayed. If you want to create a product, tap on the green Create button. (You will never be billed until you actually place the order. This is only the design stage.) If you want to choose a different product, tap the Close button.
- The mug design screen loads. If you decide you want a different product, tap the Shop button again.
- Choose a design for your item. Some designs feature more than one photo. (1) Choose the Designs button. (2) Choose the holiday -- in this case, Mother's Day. (3) choose the design you like.
- Place your images. Tap on the Images button, and then the Album button to produce your list of albums. Choose an album. To place an image: (1) Click on the spot in the product where you want to place the photo and (2) click on the image you want to use. The image will appear in that spot.
- Edit and position your photos. Click on a photo to produce the Edit menu on left. By clicking on the Edit Menu, you can zoom in, change colors, rotate or remove the photo on your product. You can also click on the photo and hold the mouse button to position the photo by dragging it right, left, up or down. The photo may not move unless you zoom in on it first. NOTE: if you zoom in too far, the photo may have too little resolution to print well.
- When you are satisfied with your design, click on the[ Add to cart ] button at the top of the screen. If you do not see the Add to Cart button, use your right browser bar to scroll up. Many products also enable you to Save Project so you can revise and order it later.
- Check out and pay for your order. To complete your order, go to the cart by clicking on View Cart or the Cart button in the upper right. The cart is where you can review your order and Proceed to Check out. Your order will not be placed until you confirm all options at the end of the checkout process.
Would you like to know more?
Please email BetterFAQs@dotphoto.com
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article