A meme is an idea that spreads quickly. In photography, it is often an interesting or funny photo will text on top and bottom. These photos are often circulated in emails or on social media.
To make a meme on dotPhoto
- Choose your photo by tapping on it.
- Tap the Pencil icon in the upper left to enter edit mode.
- Choose the cat Meme icon.
- Enter your text for top and/or bottom of the photo.
- Choose the Apply button in the upper right.
- Choose to Save the photo, and choose Save As a New Image, so that your meme does not overwrite your original photo.
Helpful Hint: when you're adding two lines at the top or bottom, and you want to make a line break, add spaces to the end of the first line. This will center the first line, and push the following text to the second line where it is centered.
Add your memes to the dotPhoto Gallery
Tap on Organize on the left, then Album Settings. Choose the category Entertainment - Memes and Save.
To share your meme
Tap on the share icon, and copy the link for "Only the current photo," and then paste the link in an email, Facebook or on your web site. The link should look like this: https://img.dotphoto.com/i/m/C6949A5F-C6FD-45AD-A328-2EB86C0E4634/277185558.jpg