To sell digital downloads
1. Go to MyAccount by clicking the down arrow next to your sign-in, and choose MyAccount
2. Choose Selling Your Photos and Set Custom Price Plans
3. Choose Edit Plan or Add New Plan
4. Scroll down to dotPhoto Services and set a price for Hi Res Downloads. The price must be more than $2 each.
5. After setting the price, scroll to the bottom of the price section, and click on Save Changes.
Where are my digital downloads?
If you purchased digital downloads from a professional photographer who sells digital downloads on dotPhoto, we will email a download link after your payment; click on that link to receive your downloads. If you did not receive the email, you may have entered an incorrect email address or the email may be in your spam file. To receive another copy of the download link, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, email address, or other information that will help us find your paid download order.
Why can't I buy digital downloads?
Not all photographers want to sell their original files. If your photographer does not offer to sell digital downloads, we cannot help you. Please contact the photographer directly.