Free Club Member Shipping on this product!
Compare at $35.99 plus shipping!
iPhone 8 Case (Standard Size)
Slim Case - Glossy or Matte
Tough Case - Glossy or Matte
Beautifully customize your iPhone 8 Case with your family photos or our iconic themes.
What's the difference between an iPhone 8 (standard size) and the iPhone Plus?
The iPhone Plus is a larger phone, and requires a larger case. The iPhone is 2.65" by 5.45"; the iPhone Plus is 3.07" by 6.24".
What's the difference between a Slim Case and a Tough Case?
The Slim Case is thinner, and protects against minor scratches. The Tough Case is slightly thicker, and includes a rubber lining to give your phone extra protection.
- Cases are "full bleed": the picture runs slightly beyond the edge.
- Hard plastic wipes clean with a damp cloth.
- Image wraps around sides.
- Consider the notches displayed in dotphoto's product design tool when placing your photo.
- Use the dotphoto editing tool to add frames, text, effects, drawings, and stickers to a duplicate image before printing.
- This is a small product, so most images will print well.
- The print ratio is 2.06
- Best resolution: 800 x 1645
- Acceptable resolution: 480 x 988
- Center the subject and leave at least a half inch around the main subject.
Want a collage? Create hundreds of collages at fotor then upload your collage to dotphoto for printing.
How to Order an iPhone Case
1. Choose the Shop menu at the top, search for iphone, and then choose the iphone number and style you prefer.
2. Tap the green Create button.
3. Tap the Albums button, then choose a photo within the album. Only the most recent 20 albums are displayed. If you want to use a very old photo, copy that photo to a more recent album.
4. If necessary, tap the Rotate button to rotate the phone between horizontal and vertical. Tap and hold on the photo to move the photo, so it is positioned correctly. In the illustration here, we have moved the face to the right of the phone's camera.
5. Save the project in case you want to make corrections or changes later by tapping the Save project button.
6. When finished, tap the Add to Cart button. Go to the cart and complete your purchase.
Write us at BetterFAQs@dotphoto.com